Want to join the experience?
United by a genuine love for what we do, we come from different backgrounds in writing, music, filmmaking and photography, engineering, software and hardware development, and just good, old-fashioned customer service.
Acoustiguide China, A JV daughter company of Acoustiguide worldwide head quartered in Israel, is seeking to recruit a head of office to be based in Hangzhou. Reports to Acoustiguide China CEO.
Acoustiguide 中国，是总部在以色列Acousgiguide全球母公司的合资子公司。现招聘一名杭州办事处的负责人 汇报对象：Acoustiguide中国CEO
General Description: The focus of the position is on approaching potential customers and identifying new opportunities for Acoustiguide products and services, as well as supporting the operation in the region.
- At least 3 years proven experience in Sales and Marketing至少三年以上的销售和市场经验
- Great client relations很好的客户关系
- Very good English英语精通
- Dynamic abilities富有激情和活力
- Leadership capabilities in order to build local team有带领和建立团队的经验和领导能力
- Strong communication and presentation skills很强的沟通和演讲能力
- Understanding of digital media对数字媒体有一定的了解
Relevant candidates, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
We are a world leader in the provision of multimedia audio guides to museums, art galleries and historical sites and we require an Electronic Service Technician to carry out workshop based and on-site repairs / maintenance on customer equipment. The job is customer facing so a smart, presentable appearance, good manners and a good command of English will be necessary.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Experience of through-hole soldering to IPC-A-610 and 0.5mm Pitch SMT
- Repair, maintain and reprogram multimedia guides – Working on priorities set by the Head of Engineering.
- Available to work outside normal office hours on a regular basis and at short notice
- Work on client sites around the UK as and when required
- Basic understanding of Apple and Android App authoring and mobile network connectivity
- Setup and Install Bluetooth Beacons
- Manage Android devices over the MDM Dashboard
- Manage Cisco Access Points over a Meraki Dashboard
- Experience with ADB, WinSCP, Putty
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience with VPN Connections
- Experience with mobile phone repairs
- Good communication and team working skills
- Complete QC checklists and procedures on incoming customer repairs
- Some lifting involved – such as onsite equipment, charging racks and boxes
- Unpack and sort incoming customer shipments
- Box and label equipment for outgoing shipments
- Ensure safety standards are met relating to technical procedures
- Maintain a clean work area
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
Please e-mail a cover letter and CV : firstname.lastname@example.org