Want to join the experience?
United by a genuine love for what we do, we come from different backgrounds in writing, music, filmmaking and photography, engineering, software and hardware development, and just good, old-fashioned customer service.
Reports to: VP of Partnerships & Chief of Staff
Are you passionate about art and the world of museums and tourism and being a part of a team who educates, entertains, and makes a viable difference?
Are you not afraid to dream big, to chase those dreams, fail on occasion, never give up and, yes, ultimately making those dreams come true?
Are you a strategic, out of the box thinker with entrepreneurial DNA?
Are you a positive, “can do” person with expert communication skills – both written and verbal – with the ability to research, develop, and sell new business opportunities while managing and building on relationships with existing clients with a focus on content, hardware, and mobile platform sales?
If so, our team is the one for you!
The Client Partnership Manager (CPM) is primarily responsible for cultivating (65%) and maintaining relationships (35%) among client partners while also developing strategies to increase revenues and opportunities.
This position holds a variety of responsibilities which include: developing and managing client relationships and designing business opportunities which allow these partnerships to thrive; identifying opportunities for new business; responding to RFPs; negotiating and enforcing contracts; developing and executing plans for strategic growth; meeting and exceeding sales goals; attending workshops & tradeshows; and keeping up on market research and trends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain business relationships
- Research and identify prospects and follow-up on all aspects of new business development: direct marketing, emails, site visits – managing active prospecting list
- Build and maintain active client relationships
- Present products and services to existing and potential clients via phone, web conference, and in-person presentations
- Develop budgets, price quotes, and negotiate contractual agreements
- Create thoughtful, well-written, and visually appealing proposals
- Regular travel to meet with and present to clients
- Manage outstanding inquiries, proposals, and convert to contracted sales
- Collaborate with creative team to deliver content on-time and on budget
- Serve as primary liaison between client and Acoustiguide app development and operations teams for initial set up and long-term maintenance of equipment and mobile applications
- Other reasonably related duties as assigned
- Ability to think strategically, innovatively, and creatively to respond to client’s needs with thoughtful solutions – asking important questions and listening intently
- Outstanding written and presentation skills and the ability to articulate creative concepts and technical concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Outstanding written and verbal communications and organization skills. Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task. A self-starter as well as a solid team player
- 4+ years business to business sales experience required
- Sales and presentation experience required
- Interest in Museums, Tourism and the Arts and an understanding of these markets and trends highly desirable
- Understanding of Experiential Marketing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Salesforce or other CRM experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel required
Salary Range: $70,000 – $80,000 + commission and benefits
Acoustiguide’s creative team and studio teams are responsible for all aspects of audio and video content design and production, from discovery, interviewing, and script writing and editing; to casting, recording, editing, and mixing the final product. This is a very deadline-driven environment that rewards collaboration and communication among project team members. The creative project coordinator is responsible for ensuring delivery of Acoustiguide’s multimedia tour projects on time and on budget. The job requires complete understanding of the production process from proposal to delivery and an ability to work with Acoustiguide’s clients (museums, entertainment venues, corporations) as well as an internal team of writers, editors, producers, studio engineers, actors, translators, etc. Attention to detail and an ability to understand and act on priorities in a schedule-driven environment are necessary; wide ranging cultural interests are extremely helpful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- SCHEDULING: develop a production schedule; adjust as necessary to reflect changes in delivery throughout project process. Manage creative and studio workflow.
- CLIENT LIAISON: Coordinate and schedule project kick-off meetings, manage client deliverables, approvals, and feedback.
- BUDGETING: key point person to the sales team to review budgets for proposals ensuring projects come in on-time and on-budget.
- COMMUNICATION: create production schedules – both internal and external – and distribute to the client and the creative team members; coordinate post-production with studio; keep team aware of on-going project status.
- CONTRACTING: generate contracts and coordinate services from freelance writers, external audio producers and voice over talent. Manage invoicing and Purchase Orders.
- RECORDINGS: schedule studio and field recordings; source engineers for on-location recordings; arrange for transcription of interview recordings.
- TRANSLATIONS: play an essential role in managing all details for translation projects including but not limited to contractors for translation, editing, voiceover talent, recordings, monitoring, etc.
- ASSET INVENTORY: Track client visual assets (images, video, etc.) necessary for tour build. Resize and reformat images as needed. Track archival audio resources provided by client.
- Other reasonable administrative & project coordination duties related to assigned projects.
Preferred Qualifications – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree desirable.
- 2+ years of experience in project management.
- Experience overseeing project logistics to ensure set goals are achieved.
- Ability to seek/solicit solutions to project challenges.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and a team-player attitude with a deep commitment to client satisfaction.
- Experience working with global organizations.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, Google Workspace, and Adobe Creative Suite.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume for consideration to email@example.com.