Die Acoustiguide GmbH gehört zu den weltweiten Marktführern im Bereich Entwicklung, Produktion und Vertrieb von Apps, Multimedia-Guides und Gruppenführungssystemen für Kultur, Tourismus und Industrie. Wir entwickeln gemeinsam mit unseren Kunden starke Vermittlungsangebote mit überzeugendem Storytelling.
Acoustiguide Ltd is part of an international company which specialises in providing audio guides, multimedia content, mobile applications and operational services to tourist attractions and museums. As a market leader, our clients include some of the highest profile attractions in the country, such as the Tower of London, the Roman Baths, Stonehenge and the Churchill War Rooms.
We are a small team of dedicated professionals who take a great pride in helping our clients give their visitors the best possible experience. Our tours educate, entertain and engage visitors. If you feel you have the skills and enthusiasm to help us, we’d love to hear from you.
· Reporting to Managing Director
· Oversee all sales, account management and marketing activities
· Managing small sales team
Management and Internal
· Line managing one staff
· Overseeing all sales, marketing, account management activities
· Internal reporting on activities
· Achieving annual revenue target
· Contributing to strategic planning
· Working closely with the MD
· Focused sales efforts in UK and develop into European markets
· Negotiating and contracting
· Produce well-written, presentable proposals
· Run presentations of products and services to potential and existing clients
· Actively promote new media products within target markets
· Managing the top-tier clients
· Project manage new and on-going contracts internally
· Liaise and communicate clearly with creative, finance and operations departments
· Produce detailed reports - marketing and financial reports and New Business Deal reports
· Assisting in training, motivating and managing the on-site sales staff at Tower of London and Stonehenge
· 5 years’ experience in account management
· Personable and presentable
· Excellent communications skills: writing, phone & in person
· Organised and efficient
· Calm under pressure
· An interest in heritage and the arts an advantage
· Good presentation skills
· Commitment to offering the best customer service
· Good at listening and understanding the needs of clients
Start: as soon as possible
Reporting to: Managing Director
Location: Bloomsbury, London
Acoustiguide China, A JV daughter company of Acoustiguide worldwide head quartered in Israel, is seeking to recruit a head of office to be based in Hangzhou. Reports to Acoustiguide China CEO.
Acoustiguide 中国，是总部在以色列Acousgiguide全球母公司的合资子公司。现招聘一名杭州办事处的负责人 汇报对象：Acoustiguide中国CEO
General Description: The focus of the position is on approaching potential customers and identifying new opportunities for Acoustiguide products and services, as well as supporting the operation in the region.
Relevant candidates, please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com